Mojang recently released Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta for Windows 10. The Windows 10 Edition of the game is very similar to the Pocket Edition. The company has released a new update for the game which comes with support for 32-bit processors. Here’s the changelog;
- Added x86 / 32-bit support
- Anvil UI works better- you can access the main UI while renaming/repairing & can place items in the second slot
- Minecarts don’t disappear when you enter the nether
- “Repopulation” achievement fixed
- Squid able to be pulled with a fishing rod
- Creative world saves can be imported to the Trial version
- Nether brick slab now craftable
- You can keep chatting with your friends when you get on a boat
- Fixed spawning/respawning in the Nether & in flat worlds
- Mining emerald ore fixed for correct pickaxe types
- Custom skins tab fixed
- Enchanted books now include enchantment names
- Fixed scenario where writing signs would cause the game to crash
- Fixed issues with furnaces & chests not working
- Fixed crashes when players repeatedly entered & left the Nether
- Audio file fixes
- Fixed crashes for players with non-ASCII characters in names.
- Fixed world progress saved game issue.
The latest update for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is now live on the Windows Store. Head over to this link to get the app for your Windows 10 device.