Minecraft has received a small update on on platforms that fixes issues with Phantoms and makes it easier to clear out your log-in credentials after failed attempts on Nintendo Switch.
You can read the patch notes for update 1.6.1 below.
- Added a button to clear login credentials if a Microsoft Account sign-in fails on Nintendo Switch
- Phantoms now definitely swoop down and attack people so watch out! (MCPE-36673)
- Fixed blocks often disappearing after being placed or reappearing after being destroyed (MCPE-31596)
- Increased performance on iOS devices
- Several fixes to reduce lag in multiplayer games and Realms
- Updated templates for 1.6.1 with new assets and behaviors can be downloaded from minecraft.net/addons, including fixes to the Phantom’s swooping behavior