Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Last year Microsoft announced the release of Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 devices. The app is a freeform digital canvas for Windows 10 PCs which are pen-capable, where people can create and collaborate content. Teams that need to ideate, iterate, and work together both in person and remotely, and across multiple devices can make use of this app. Microsoft mentioned that they tested this app with startups during the private beta phase and they noticed that this app enhances their collaboration.
- The limitless surface ensures that imagination has room to grow and provides space for everyone’s ideas.
- You can see where everyone is on the board and the updates they’re making—whether they’re adding images, putting up sticky notes, or creating diagrams.
- The pen-first, touch-first technology lets you make fluid gestures with your fingers or draw out finer details with your pen. Using your fingers, you can swipe to different sections of your board, turn the virtual ruler to the angle you want, and drag and drop images to create a photo stack.
- Intelligent ink recognizes your freeform drawings and turns them into standard shapes, so it’s easy to create great-looking tables, diagrams, and flowcharts.
- This app automatically saves your boards, so you can pick up where you left off or share links to your boards, so others can build on top of your work.
The app has just been updated to version 18.10421.1440.0 with the following changelog:
- “Add” button – New + button to quickly add a text note, a photo taken by the camera, an image or text in the clipboard.
- “Synchronize” button – New button to manually synchronize any changes.
The app is free for anyone, but one participant with an Office 365 personal, work, or school account is needed for team collaboration.
Download it here from Microsoft Store for free.
[appbox windowsstore 9mspc6mp8fm4]