Microsoft today released an update for their Sway app for Windows 10 devices, taking it to version 18.1710.51901.0.
The update brings along a number of functional improvements to the app which makes it easier to use. Check out the full changelog below.
- Print – Want to print your Sway? Now you can do it with two mouse clicks. Open the “…” menu at the top right and choose “Print”.
- Export – Export a project to PDF or Word for offline sharing or to edit it in other file formats. Open the “…” menu at the top right and choose “Export”.
- Customize Your Sway – Add Colors to the Design Pane to customize your design based on your brand.
- Horizontal Layout – Horizontal Layouts have been changed to improve alignment and more effectively use space. Try joining some adjacent elements to see the effect.
- Bug fixes and various enhancements.
Update Sway for Windows 10 from Windows Store.