Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft today announced that the company is bringing its Office Lens tool to the iPad. The company launched Office Lens for Windows 10 last year, allowing owners of Windows 10 tablets to use Office Lens on their devices. And now, if you own an iPad, you can also use Office Lens to scan any documents or whiteboards and make them more readable.
Here are some of the features of the app:
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- Pictures can be saved to OneNote, OneDrive or other cloud storage.
- Business Card mode can extract contact information and save it into your address book and OneNote. This feature works best with the following business cards: English, German, Spanish and Simplified Chinese. Support for more languages is coming soon.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx) or PDF (.pdf) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.
If you are an iPad user, you can get Office Lens from the App Store here.