Earlier today, we reported about the availability of universal Groove Music app version 3.6.2381 on Xbox One for people in the Xbox Preview program. This updated app included support for background audio. Groove team today highlighted this new update for Xbox One and mentioned that they will be bringing back support for music videos in this app in the future.
Recent updates to Groove UWP app are listed below,
- Check out the new focus on genres in Explore. You can now see curated playlists, new releases, best new songs, top albums, and top artists…all by GENRE!! Available in US, UK, FR, CA, and DE.
- Radio stations show up in Recent Plays in Your Groove.
- You can check out which artists are included in a playlist in Explore more easily now because they are highlighted when you click on a playlist.
- You can give feedback on playlists in Your Groove with a thumbs up or thumbs down. You can also mute specific songs in a Your Groove playlist if you don’t want to hear it anymore. Muted songs will be excluded when you play that playlist later or save a copy to your collection.
- Introduced landmarks in Groove to reduce tabs when using Narrator.
Did you download this app on your Xbox One or Xbox One S? Let us know your experience in the comments section below.