Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Microsoft yesterday rolled out a new update for Whiteboard app for Windows 10 devices. With this update, you can share a board as Read-only with others on the Windows 10 app. Whiteboard app now also allows you to toggle permissions for each collaborator to control who can edit the board.
KEY FEATURES OF THE WHITEBOARD APP:
- The limitless surface ensures that imagination has room to grow and provides space for everyone’s ideas.
- You can see where everyone is on the board and the updates they’re making—whether they’re adding images, putting up sticky notes, or creating diagrams.
- The pen-first, touch-first technology lets you make fluid gestures with your fingers or draw out finer details with your pen. Using your fingers, you can swipe to different sections of your board, turn the virtual ruler to the angle you want, and drag and drop images to create a photo stack.
- Intelligent ink recognizes your freeform drawings and turns them into standard shapes, so it’s easy to create great-looking tables, diagrams, and flowcharts.
- This app automatically saves your boards, so you can pick up where you left off or share links to your boards, so others can build on top of your work.
You can download Microsoft’s Whiteboard app from the below link, or you can visit Microsoft Store.