Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
You can find the highlights of this release below.
- Automatic language detection – Programming language detected when you paste into VS Code. The automatic language detection feature uses machine learning to guess the language.
- Built-in fast bracket colorization – Fast bracket matching and colorization for large files.
- Settings editor syntax highlighting – Rich syntax highlighting for setting description code blocks.
- Custom terminal glyph rendering – Better display of box drawing and block element characters.
- Set debugging Watch values – Change watched values during a debugging session.
- Notebook improvements – Markdown link navigation, faster rendering of large outputs.
- Locked editor group preview – Keep a preferred editor layout by locking the editor group.
- Python extension testing updates – Better support for test discovery, navigation, and status.
- Web extension authors guide – Learn how to update your extension for VS Code in the browser.