Microsoft today released major updates for Wunderlist apps on Mac and Apple Watch.
Updates on Wunderlist for Mac:
- Now open Wunderlist and hit CTRL+Option(Alt)+W, introducing the brand new Quick Add. Click on the ‘+’ and you can quickly add a new to-do to your list of choice, without even having to leave the app you’re in. Yes, you don’t even need Wunderlist to be your focus view for this to work.
- Now that you are using the Quick Add to create your to-dos in Wunderlist, let’s get you set up with Smart Dates. Activate Quick Add (remember, it is CTRL+Option(Alt)+W), type in your to-do and give it some context in terms of the due date.
- With creating to-dos, due dates and reminders covered, let’s magically transform Quick Add to Quick Search! Activate Quick Add (CTRL+Option (Alt)+W)–notice the magnifying glass icon right next to the ‘+’? Click on the magnifying glass, and voilà, you have activated a powerful search tool.
Download or update Wunderlist for Mac.
Updates on Wunderlist for Apple Watch:
- Voice input now supported.
- With the arrival of Quick Add on Apple Watch, you can capture your to-dos on the go. Simply open the app, Force Touch, tap and say ‘Call the new clients tomorrow’.
- We’ve redesigned our Glance to help you be even more productive throughout your day. Wunderlist will now show up to four to-dos on your agenda. And, in the left hand corner you’ll notice a circle. As you complete your to-dos for the day the circle will also complete, giving you a nice visual of how much you have left to do… or how far you’ve come!