Microsoft released an update for its Mail, Calendar, and People apps for Windows 8.1 devices couple of days back. This new update brings several new features and improvements in all three apps. Microsoft has provided the detailed change log which you can read them below.
What’s new in Mail
• See all messages from your favorite people in one place.
• See a more organized Outlook.com inbox with social updates and newsletters filed away automatically.
• Use Sweep to clean up your Outlook.com inbox.
• Delete, flag, and mark messages from the message list.
• Drag and drop messages into folders.
• Select multiple messages at once with checkboxes.
• Write new messages without leaving your inbox.
• Open a message, draft, or attachment in a separate window.
• Search across all mail in all folders.
• Create automatic replies for when you’re away.
• Choose the default font and color for new messages.
• Get info about any sender by tapping on their name.
What’s new in Calendar
• Check your agenda, and personalize the What’s Next view with your own background picture.
• Add events quickly by typing directly into Week view.
• Jump to a different date with the new date picker.
• Edit your responses to invitations before sending them.
What’s new in People
• Search and browse for contacts more quickly.
• View, edit, and link contacts more easily.
• Add a custom picture for a contact.
Find the update here from Windows Store.