Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Microsoft has pushed an update to the Microsoft To Do app for Android, iOS, and Windows 10. The new update brings new features, improvements, and fixes. However, the new features are available only on the latest version of the Windows 10 Microsoft To Do app. You can see the full official changelog below.
Microsoft To Do update changelog[Windows 10]
- We’ve added a task count beside the completed bucket in user-created lists to help you keep track of your completed tasks.
- Sections in the Planned smartlist now show the task count in the section title.
- We’ve fixed a few bugs around keyboard focus and fixed an app crash issue.
Microsoft To Do update changelog[iOS]
- We fixed some issues in this version to have a smooth experience while adding tasks from Siri.
- We have fixed some bugs related to print functionality.
Microsoft To Do update changelog[Android]
- In this release we have made fixes to improve Sync in To Do.