Microsoft yesterday released a new beta update for Microsoft To-Do app in Play Store. This new update brings new navigation mode (full width sidebar/drawer) for Android devices. Android tablet users will be able to enjoy great To-Do app experience, thanks to the new UI layout for tablets. This beta update also shows initials as avatar replacement.
This update also fixes following issues:
– Ensure sharing button is enabled offline if the link is already generated
– Accessibility: Smart lists announce wrong information in the sidebar
– Drag & Drop should not be enabled in Planned smart list
– Crash setting user avatar
– Do not crash if SSO account doesn’t have email
– Ensure avatar text is not duplicated on device rotation
Download the update from Google Play Store here.