Microsoft’s to-do list app To-Do got updated in Windows Store yesterday. This update comes with some UI tweaks and improved startup time. Microsoft has also made Catchup card and To-Do list more accessible with this update. Find the full change log below.
- Improvement: We’ve made several tweaks to improve performance when opening the app.
- Improvement: Just in time for the new season, we’ve updated our look. Gradients and symbols should now be a bit easier on the eyes.
- Improvement: We’ve made several accessibility improvements to the Catchup card and To-Do list.
- Fixed: We’ve added several fixes for screen readers.
- Feature: If you prefer the feel of pen and paper, have a look around. We might have a little surprise hidden away for you.
Download the update here from Windows Store.