Microsoft is rolling out a new update for its To-Do app for iOS and Android devices. The latest update doesn’t bring any major features to the app. You can head below to take a look at the changelog of the latest update.
Microsoft To-Do app on Android:
- If you’ve ever lost track of an important to-do due to a case of clumsy fingers, we’ve got your back. We now give you the option to Undo after removing a to-do from the Important smart list.
- We’ve improved sync and performance in shared lists, including fixing a crash that could occur when removing members.
Microsoft To-Do app on iOS:
- New: We’ve made it easier to move your tasks between lists. Just swipe from the left on the to-do, tap the new yellow Move to button and choose the new list.
- New: We believe that a to-do by any other name would still accomplish just as much, so our To-Do list is now named Tasks.
- Improved: We’re continuing to make improvements to sync and accessibility. This particular update includes faster sync for newly created lists and better voiceover support when completing tasks.
If you’re using Microsoft To-Do then you can download the latest update from the Play Store or the iTunes Store below. Do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.