Microsoft has updated their Microsoft Teams app to version 1.2.
The Microsoft Teams app for Windows Phone is the Windows Phone client for Microsoft’s new corporate chat service. It lets you instantly access all your team’s content from a single place where messages, files, people and tools live together.
ONE PLACE FOR YOUR TEAM’S FILES AND CONVERSATIONS:
– Work with your team’s documents on the go
– Move seamlessly across different team projects and topics
– Mention individual team members or your entire team to get attention
STAY CONNECTED WITH PRIVATE AND TEAM CHAT:
– Chat privately one-on-one or have group conversations already started from another device
– See real-time chat history on your favorite device and continue conversations started elsewhere
– Chat with your entire team across dedicated channels
TAILOR YOUR WORKSPACE:
– Include content and capabilities you need every day
– Customize alerts to get notified when you get mentioned or get a message
SECURITY TEAMS TRUST:
– Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365
– Enhanced security with multi-factor authentication
The update for Windows Phone brings:
- The ability to classify a message as important.
- The ability to send photos.
- Improvements in the team and in the channels.
- Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements.
The service is only available for Office 365 for Business subscribers. Find it in the Store here.