Microsoft today released a new update for its Teams app for iOS devices. This update brings support for video calls, improved UX for iPad devices, ability to create new channels within the app and more. Find the full change log below.
- Connect face to face using immersive video calls
- Tailored user experience for iPad
- Easily add or remove team members
- Create new channels
- Rename group chats and add new members to existing chats
- Improved image viewer lets you zoom and pan easily
- Improved support for previewing files in conversations
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Microsoft Teams is a chat-centered workspace in Office 365. You can instantly access all your team’s content from a single place where messages, files, people and tools live together.
Update the app here from App Store.