Microsoft today announced the integration of Sway with the Microsoft Photos app on Windows 10. With this integration, you can polished, interactive stories using the individual photos and videos that you share with others.
Just click the “Tell your story with Sway” button in Microsoft Photos, and your album immediately becomes an interactive, web-based experience. Then use Sway to add section headers, text narration, captions, and other details to enhance the flow of your narrative and create your own story. And you can add in all kinds of other web-based interactive media, too, including tweets, Vines, maps, charts, and even Living Images.
How to use this new feature:
- In the updated version of Microsoft Photos, when you navigate to a particular album, you’ll see the Tell your story with Sway button at the bottom.
- Tapping or clicking the button sends all of the images and videos in the album to Sway, which uses its built-in design engine to create a polished, interactive web-based story you can easily share with friends and family.
- Transform your images into interactive photo stacks, comparisons, slideshows and more with just a few taps or clicks.
- Use structure, sections and text to create a story arc and enhance your narrative flow.
- Add a variety of other interactive multimedia, such as maps, tweets, Vines, charts and more.
- Now you have something engaging and dynamic to enhance the experience for your friends and family as they share your memories.