Some months ago Microsoft released their new presentation app for iOS, but unfortunately neglected to do the same for Windows or Windows Phone.
It seems that app is nearly here however, as the listing has shown up in the Windows Store, though the app is not functioning yet, with an error message saying:
Check back soon for our debut.
Sway for Windows will arrive automatically here.
In the mean time, create a Sway now at Sway.com
For those who do not know, Sway is Microsoft’s new digital storytelling app for work, school and home that makes it quick and easy to create and share polished, interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more. A possible easier to use replacement for PowerPoint, you simply need to add your content, and Sway will do the rest.
The app features:
- Tell your story with interactive content Bring your Sway to life with interactive multimedia content. It’s easy to add text and your images from OneDrive and your device. Also add videos, maps, tweets, Vines, interactive charts, graphics and GIFs.
- See suggested search results based on your content Sway suggests searches to help you find relevant images, videos, tweets, and other content that you can drag and drop right in to your creation. No need to juggle apps and web pages to find what you want.
- Instantly transform your Sway with great designs You don’t need to worry about formatting, Sway’s built-in design engine takes care of it. If the first design isn’t right for you, Remix! it to see others or customize it to make it your own.
- Easily share by sending a link It’s super easy to share and collaborate on a Sway. Family, friends, classmates, and coworkers can see your creation on the web without signing up or downloading additional software. Sharing editing rights with others is also a snap. And you can change privacy settings for more control.
- Sway across your devices and with multiple sign-in options Use your work, school or Microsoft account to get started. Your Sways are synced through the cloud, making it easy to view and edit across your devices.
The app should go live shortly in the Windows Store here.
See screen shots of the app below:
[gallerify title=”Sway screen shots”]
[via link=”http://www.windowscentral.com/office-sway-app-windows-10-revealed-store?utm_source=wpc&utm_medium=twitter”]the WC[/via]