Microsoft Remote Desktop app has received an update on Android. Taking the app to version 10.0.7.1066, the update makes some noteworthy changes to how we use the app. The update includes a new connection center experience, a new UI for connection progress, support for Android TV devices, integration with the Microsoft Authenticator app, and more. You can read the full official changelog below.
• Rewrote the client to use the same underlying RDP core engine as the iOS and macOS clients.
• Enabled the transfer of connections and settings from Remote Desktop 8.
• New Connection Center experience.
• New Connection Progress UI.
• New in-session Connection Bar.
• Added support for Android TV devices.
• Implemented full support for Windows Virtual Desktop.
• Integration with the Microsoft Authenticator app to enable conditional access when subscribing to WVD feeds.
You can download and install the Microsoft Remote Desktop app from the below link, or you can go to the Google Play Store and search for the app.