Just in time for Xbox One console launch which is happening this week, Microsoft has released Xbox One SmartGlass app for Windows Phone 8 devices. As you can expect, you can control your Xbox One with your SmartGlass app. You can browse the web on TV, search, browse through content and more.
Xbox One SmartGlass is the perfect companion app for your Xbox One, both in your living room and on the go. Connect and control your Xbox One. Stay connected with the games and gamers you like. And add a new dimension to your console entertainment with the mobile device you already own.
In the living room:
• Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
• Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
• Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
• Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
• Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
• Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.