Microsoft has released yet another update for Xbox One Preview Members. Today, the company released build 14390 (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160713-2005) for the Xbox One, which was released for Windows 10 PCs and Mobile just yesterday. Just like the build for Windows 10 PCs and Mobile, the latest Xbox One Preview build does not include any new features and it only packs some bug fixes and improvements, which are listed below:
- Movies & TV – When viewing a video in the Movies & TV app, the progress bar should now update correctly when playing, rewinding, or fast forwarding.
- Xbox Universal Store – Resolved an issue which could prevent certain currencies from appearing in-game after purchasing from the Store.
- My Games & Apps – You should no longer lose focus when scrolling to the bottom of Games. We also resolved an issue which could sometimes cause users to get stuck in a loop attempting to install games and apps, causing error “Something went wrong 0x80073d00”.
- Various localization fixes.
The update includes some known issues, which Microsoft will hopefully fix very soon. The known issues include:
- Xbox Preview Dashboard – You may encounter an “Unexpected error” screen when attempting to launch the Xbox Preview Dashboard app or Report a problem.
- Blu-Ray Player – When watching a video with the Blu-Ray Player, the screen may dim after a short period of inactivity.
- Payment & Billing – You may be unable to add PayPal as a payment option.
- Profile – Users are able to select their own Gamertag at no charge once per account. After this you will be charged for future Gamertag changes. In the current update, any free Gamertag changes will complete successfully. Attempting to purchase a Gamertag change will charge your account, but will not change your Gamertag. Please avoid purchasing a Gamertag change on Xbox One at this time. To successfully change your Gamertag, visit https://account.xbox.com/ChangeGamertag. Also, when selecting “Add new” to add a new profile, the add profile interface may take up to 30 seconds to appear.
- Cortana – When using a language Cortana does not support, you may still see references to Cortana in text.
- Pins – If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home when that app takes its new app update. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.
- My Games & Apps – You may encounter an error when attempting to load Ready to Install with a large number of digital games and apps.
- Community Calendar – Links to the Store in Community Calendar event details do not currently function.
If you are part of the Xbox One Preview program, you will be able to get build 14390 on your Xbox One right now. And if you aren’t, you will be getting the new features when Microsoft releases the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to the Xbox One. The company will release the Anniversary Update to PC and Mobile devices on August 2, and the Xbox One is expected to get the update after that.