Microsoft today released its My Xbox LIVE app for Android devices. With the new app, you can do the following,
- View, manage, and message friends
- View and compare your achievement progress with friends
- Read and Edit your full LIVE profile (name, bio, motto)
- See your 3-D Avatar and customize it while on-the-go
- Access your recent activity and manage your Beacons
- Stay connected to the Xbox LIVE community via Spotlight
Microsoft has also updated its iOS app to include ability to control Xbox content on iOS device which Windows Phone users are already enjoying via Xbox Companion app, retina display support, etc,.
- Discover fresh content (iPhone)
- Connect to and control content on your Xbox 360 (iPhone)
- Improved authentication (iPad)
- Retina display support (iPad)
We are just few days from Windows Phone 8 announcement, So expect Xbox LIVE experience on Windows Phone devices to get even better with the new updated Xbox apps that are coming.
Read more about it here.