Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 14393.105 for Windows Insiders. This new build installs the cumulative update(KB3176938) for Windows 10 Version 1607 Release Preview users. For now, this update is available only for Windows 10 PCs.
KB3176938 Change log:
- Improved reliability of the Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer, facial recognition, graphics, Microsoft Store and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance for the speed of purchasing Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark (?) symbol.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer.
- Improved support for new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Remote Desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon and Cortana.
You can manually download and install this update using the below links,