Microsoft today released an updated version of the Surface Tools for IT Pros with support for the new Surface Pro and Surface Laptop. These Surface Tools will help IT admmins to deploy, manage and secure a Surface device in an organization. New versions of the Surface Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM) tools Surface UEFI Configurator and Surface UEFI Manager, Surface Dock Updater (SDU), Surface Data Eraser (SDE), and Surface Deployment Accelerator (SDA) are included as part of this update. Find the change log below.
- Surface Deployment Accelerator v188.8.131.52 supports deployment of the new Surface Pro.
- Surface Data Eraser v3.2.36 adds support for the storage devices of Surface Studio, Surface Pro, and Surface Laptop.
- Surface Dock Updater v184.108.40.206 adds support for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop.
- Surface UEFI Configurator v220.127.116.11 adds support for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop and a new ability to generate a USB drive with WinPE that can be used to enroll a device in Surface Enterprise Management Mode.
- Surface UEFI Manager v2.2.21 adds for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop.
You can download the tools from Microsoft here.