Over the past weekend, Microsoft released Xbox One Summer Update to everyone which brings new features like Cortana, background music support and more. Yesterday, there was a new preview build which fixes the issue related to Skyrock app. Today, they are releasing one more build with fixes related to payments & billing, USB Keyboard and Party Chat.
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160730-2312
Available: 6:00PM PDT 8/1 (1:00 AM GMT 2/8)
Payments & Billing
- When adding a new payment method, the “View terms” button should now function correctly.
- Resolved an issue which caused the Xbox One S to fail to recognize USB keyboards after powering on.
- Resolved an issue which could cause party chat to crash when using the Kinect.
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES
My Games & Apps
- If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).
- You may encounter an installation error (0x800700002) when attempting to install or update universal apps.
- Workaround: Uninstall and reinstall the app. If you have the app installed on both the internal hard drive and an external hard drive, be sure to uninstall from both.
- If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.
Once the update is available, you can update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.