Microsoft today released a new Surface Pro 4 firmware update. This update release includes the Surface System Aggregator Firmware, Intel Precise Touch Device, and Surface Integration drivers that Microsoft released last month for devices with Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update), now available for Windows 10 Version 1607 (Anniversary Update) and Windows 10 Version 1511 (November Update).
In addition to that, Surface team has also updated the drivers for Surface Embedded Controller Firmware, Surface Touch Servicing ML, Surface Touch, and Surface UEFI to resolve screen brightness issues when devices come out of sleep, refine brightness settings, optimize touch functionality, adjust hibernation defaults, disable touch when the cover is closed, and provide improvements to stability and battery life during sleep.
Find the full change log below.
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware (103.1684.256.0) improves battery life during sleep.
- Intel(R) Precise Touch Device (v188.8.131.52) disables touch when cover is closed and improves stability.
- Surface Integration (v184.108.40.206) adjusts system hibernation defaults
- Surface Touch Servicing ML (v1.0.724.0) updates touch functionality.
- Surface System Aggregator Firmware (v103.1610.256.0) resolves screen brightness issues when device comes out of sleep.
- Surface UEFI (v106.1624.768.0) refines brightness settings.
- Surface Touch (v220.127.116.11) optimizes touch functionality.
You can download it via Windows Update or from the Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware Page.