Microsoft’s MileIQ team today announced a new Microsoft Garage project called Spend. Spend is a business expense management app for iOS devices. Spend app can automatically track your expenses by syncing purchases from cards and bank accounts. It will allow you to quickly classify purchases as business or personal with a swipe. It will also automatically categorize the expenses and you can add custom tags for extra organization. You can even snap pictures of receipts and attach them to expenses.
“Keeping, sorting, and tracking paper receipts is annoying and inefficient. Spend uses intelligent features to bring receipt and expense tracking to the modern era,” said Heman Chawda, Product Manager for Spend.
- Automatic expense tracking for reimbursements or taxes
- Advanced receipt tracking and receipt management
- Real-time expense information at your fingertips
- Automatic receipt-matching to expenses
- Intelligent features that will save you time through automatic expense categorizing
- Reports that are compatible with major accounting, expense management software
Download it here form App Store.