Microsoft today released a new cumulative update for Windows 10. The latest cumulative update “includes functionality improvements and resolves the vulnerabilities” in the operating system. Here’s what is fixed:
- 3105256 MS15-122: Security update for Kerberos to address security feature bypass: November 10, 2015
- 3104521 MS15-119: Security update in TDX.sys to address elevation of privilege: November 10, 2015
- 3104507 MS15-118: Security updates in the .NET Framework to address elevation of privilege: November 10, 2015
- 3105864 MS15-115: Security update for Windows to address remote code execution: November 10, 2015
- 3104519 MS15-113: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: November 10, 2015
- 3104517 MS15-112: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 10, 2015
As usual, the latest cumulative update is just a security update and doesn’t bring any new features. If you want to find out more about the latest cumulative update, head over to Microsoft’s support page.