Its a great news for Nokia developers. Microsoft and Nokia worked together to prepare a guide for developers to port their Nokia Qt apps to Windows Phone platform.
They are releasing a white paper which is about 100 pages organized in 8 chapters.
- Chapter 1: Introducing Windows Phone PlatformÂ to Symbian^3 Qt Application Developers
- Chapter 2: Windows Phone Application Design Guidelines
- Chapter 3: Windows Phone Developer and Designer Tools
- Chapter 4: C# programming
- Chapter 5: Introducing Windows Phone Application Life Cycle
- Chapter 6: Porting Applications to Windows Phone
- Chapter 7: Windows Phone Example Applications
- Chapter 8: Using the API Mapping Tool