Microsoft yesterday released a huge update to the Windows Community Toolkit yet. This version 3.0 update comes with several new features such as the support for the new Edge WebView, controls to access Microsoft Graph, new package to enable eye gaze APIs and more. Find the full list of new features below.
- A new package for WPF and WinForms developers that includes the new Edge WebView
- A new package for all XAML UWP developer to enable usage of eye gaze APIs in XAML
- A new package for all .NET UWP developers to help in writing runtime API checks
- A new package introducing new controls to access the Microsoft Graph
- New controls and APIs in existing packages
- Fluent updates to existing controls with support for light and dark theme
- Updated documentation, including code examples in Visual Basic
- Many improvements and bug fixes
You can read about the above improvements in detail here.