Today Microsoft pushed out Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744.1004 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. The build is the same as Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744 but includes KB4462775, which contains a fix for a BSOD bug.
The update can be installed as a cumulative update and has the following changelog:
- A reliability issue where restart warnings is not displayed for user-scheduled update restart.
- Security Configuration and Analysis snap-in for Microsoft Management Console does not list System Services.
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744 otherwise includes:
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- Microsoft fixed the issue causing PCs to bugcheck (GSOD) when deleting a local folder that is synced to OneDrive as of Build 17741.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that resulted in certain apps crashing when sending Timeline activities.
- Microsoft fixed an impactful race condition in recent flights resulting in Cortana crashing when launching tips and doing web searches.
- Microsoft fixed an issue resulting in the nearby sharing section of the Share UI not being visible for some users despite being enabled.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that could result in the contents of the Microsoft Edge window becoming offset from its window frame.
- Microsoft fixed an issue resulting in the spellchecking menu appearing in the wrong place when you right-clicked on a misspelled word in Microsoft Edge.
- Microsoft fixed an issue for Insiders using Windows 10 in S Mode recently resulting opening Word from a Word Online document not working.
- Microsoft fixed an issue in Narrator so when toggling a checkbox with a braille display and Narrator, the displayed state is now updated and the control information is maintained on the display.
- When you use the Ease of Access Make Text bigger setting, you might see text clipping issues, or find that text is not increasing in size everywhere.
- Narrator sometimes does not read in the Settings app when you navigate using Tab and arrow keys. Try switching to Narrator Scan mode temporarily. And when you turn Scan mode off again, Narrator will now read when you navigate using Tab and arrows key. Alternatively, you can restart Narrator to work around this issue.
- After setting up a Windows Mixed Reality headset for the first time on this build with motion controllers, the controllers may need to be re-paired a second time before appearing in the headset.
Windows 10 Insiders in the Slow Ring can download the update by Checking for Updates in Settings.