Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Today, two days after coming to the Fast Ring, Microsoft is releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18362 (19H1) to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring.
This build is speculated by some to be an RTM build and brings the following general changes, improvements, and fixes for PC:
- Microsoft fixed an issue resulting in the Connect app crashing on launch for some Insiders.
- Microsoft fixed the issue with Microsoft Store app upates not automatically installing.
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly. Microsoft is partnering with Creative to resolve this issue.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. Microsoft is investigating the issue.
Known issues for Developers
- If you install any of the recent builds from the Fast ring and switch to the Slow ring, optional content such as enabling developer mode will fail. You will have to remain in the Fast ring to add/install/enable optional content. This is because optional content will only install on builds approved for specific rings.
Windows 10 Insiders in the Slow Ring can download the update by Checking for Updates in Settings.