Microsoft today announced the release of PowerToys v0.20 with three new features and several bug fixes to improve the overall experience. This new PowerToys update comes with a system wide Color picker utility, SVG icon rendering in File explorer, and more.
Find the full change log of PowerToys v0.20 release below:
- Martin Chrzan’s Color Picker was added in! With a quick Win+Shift+C, get the color from your screen
- File Explorer – Can now render SVG icons thanks to Chris Davis
- FancyZones – you can now snap to any number of zones in FancyZones holding Shift+Ctrl while dragging a window
- PT Run – keyboard interaction improvements
- PT Run – freshly installed apps are now being detected
- PT Run – Lots of perf and bug fixes
- Keyboard manager – app level shortcuts
- Example: For Outlook, Remap Ctrl+F to F4 and now Ctrl+F will put up the find window 🙂
- Keyboard manager – Now can remap key to shortcut and shortcut to key.
- Settings – Now has improved OOBE based on the work the Microsoft Garage Interns did during their hackathon
- PowerRename improvements