Microsoft today released a major update for Pix camera app in Apple App Store. This latest update adds support for several new features just in time for the iOS 10 release. It now offers widget for lock and today screens. They have added support for 3D Touch to jump directly to photo capture, selfie capture, video capture or gallery. Also, they included support for True Tone display.
What’s New in Version 1.0.12:
- Widget support – The Pix widget for Lock and Today screens lets you jump directly to photo capture, selfie capture, video capture or gallery. To enable the widget on iOS 10, swipe left on the lock screen, and tap “Edit,” then scroll down and add the Microsoft Pix widget.
- 3D Touch support – On iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, and 7 Plus, you can now use 3D Touch by pressing the Microsoft Pix icon on home screen to jump directly to photo capture, selfie capture, video capture or gallery.
- True Tone Display for iOS 10 – The iOS 10 True Tone display is enabled for Microsoft Pix. This helps make the color of your picture look as accurate as possible in all lighting conditions.
- Gallery scrolling performance is improved in iOS 10.
- Bug fixes for reported crashes
Download it here from App Store.