The Microsoft Personal Shopping Assistant started as a browser extension from Microsoft Garage that is designed to automatically capture and save product information from product pages you browse. Users would simply shop online with your browser as you normally do. Products you browse will automatically start appearing within the assistant, under “Browsed”. You can additionally save products you love to “Favorites” and get notified when their prices change.
Available for Chrome, Opera and Edge, the service has now turned up in beta in the Android Play Store.
Besides being able to monitor your browsing the app can also see what you are looking at in your apps and in the store. It will let you save your favorites to your boards and get automatic price change notifications, compare products across sellers on your phone, tablet and PC and find other places to buy, share with others and more.
- Automatically remembers products you browse inside the browser and shopping Apps
- Stores price, picture, reviews and ratings automatically for products you browse
- Get automatic price change notifications for products and always get the best price
- Find other places to buy products you browse and save money
- Organize products you like into convenient boards, share with others
- Get all your shopping across phone, tablet, PC and Mac in one place, automatically
See a description of the service in video below: