Microsoft is now allowing users to try Microsoft Teams through hands-on live sessions. During these sessions, users can try how Teams can work for their business scenarios. These sessions will start with a roundtable discussing your biggest business challenges with a trained facilitator and then transitions into a live environment in the cloud.
During this interactive online session, users can:
- Explore how Microsoft Teams helps you collaborate with your co-workers in different locations and time zones.
- Discover how you can keep your information more secure without inhibiting your workflow.
- Learn how to visualize and analyze complex data, quickly zeroing in on the insights you need.
- See how multiple team members can access, edit and review documents simultaneously.
- Gain skills that will save you time and simplify your workflow immediately.
You can reserve your seat for one of these sessions using the below links: