Microsoft has launched a teaser website to promote the launch of Office 2013 on January 29th. The next version of Office will be available for purchase by consumers as a service called Office 365 in addition to regular package version.
Office 365 Home Premium
A single subscription to Office 365 Home Premium covers the entire household. While you use a laptop, your daughter can use the PC in the den, and your son can use a tablet. You can each sign-in with your individual Microsoft accounts using your settings and accessing your documents, but you still need just one subscription to get:
- All the Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.*
- Ability to use Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs shared among all users in the home. Subscribers also have flexibility to change their 5 devices at any time, and full featured Office applications are available for temporary use on any PC.
- Nearly 3 times the amount of SkyDrive storage with an additional 20GB over the 7GB you get for free.
- 60 minutes of SkypeTMworld calling per month to keep in touch with family anywhere.**
- Premium licenses that are always up-to-date with latest new features and services released regularly. With the new Office, new capabilities will be added multiple times per year.
Office 365 Home Premium, a single subscription for up to 5 users, will be available in both physical and online stores across 227 markets worldwide for $8.33 per month ($99.99 billed annually). A free 30 day trial will also be available online.
Check out the site at http://www.microsoft.com/office/timeto365/