Microsoft has updated the Arrow Launcher app for Android smartphones, rolling in features from the latest Beta builds as expected.
The app gets more customisable, allowing users to adjust icon size on the home screen and app drawer, as well as set wallpapers right from the app in phones running 7.0 Nougat as well.
For Android Oreo, users will be able to create app shortcuts in the launcher that deep link to certain areas of Oreo compatible apps
Here’s the full changelog:
- Let meeting attendees know you’re running late from the calendar card.
- Employees whose enterprises leverage Microsoft Intune’s data protection policies can now use the Microsoft Launcher for viewing corporate data.
- Adjust icon size in the app drawer, dock and home screen.
- Set wallpapers for home and lock screen ( 7.0+)
- Add blank pages in vertical mode;
- Recurring reminders
- Oreo shortcuts creation
Microsoft Launcher is available from the Google Play Store here.