Microsoft yesterday announced an update to its Flow service. You can now run scheduled triggers on-demand. For example, you may be creating a flow that will run every hour, but while you’re testing it out you want to explicitly run it to check to see if it does what you want. Apart from this new feature, they have added support for 6 new services including MSN Weather, Google Contacts and more.
- Buffer – Buffer is a social media management for marketers and agencies. Access your pending and sent updates, social media profiles, and more.
- Google Contacts – Google Contacts is an online address book, integrated across your Google products and more.
- Harvest – Harvest is a simple tool to help track the time spent by your team on each project and task.
- Medium – Medium is a vibrant network of thinkers who care about the world and making it better. Connect to your Medium account to track new publications, write stories and more.
- MSN Weather – MSN Weather gets you the very latest weather forecast, including temperature, humidity, precipitation for your location.
- Typeform – Build beautiful, engaging, and conversational online forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages, and much more with Typeform.
Try it out here.