This week, Microsoft is adding one of the most requested features, the ability to export an email as a file. They are adding support for this new action in both the Office 365 Outlook and Outlook.com connectors. Users can create “.eml” file and store it in SharePoint for example. Apart from this, Microsoft has added support for following new actions for emails:
- Forward email
- Mark as read
- Respond to an event invite action
Microsoft Flow has now gained support for five new connectors including Microsoft To-Do, Azure Container Instances and more. Read about the new connectors below.
- Azure Container Instances – Easily run containers on Azure with a single command. Create container groups, get the logs of a container and more.
- Azure Kusto – Kusto is a log analytics cloud platform optimized for ad-hoc big data queries. Read more about it here: http://aka.ms/kdocs
- Metatask – Metatask is a simple tool to organize and control internal processes that lets normal users quickly build and execute business workflows.
- Microsoft To-Do – Microsoft To-Do is an intelligent task management app that makes it easy to plan and manage your day. Connect to Microsoft To-Do to manage your tasks from various services. You can perform actions such as creating tasks.
- Plumsail Documents – The API allows you to create documents from templates (DOCX or HTML file), convert it to PDF and many more. Visit https://plumsail.com/actions for more information.
Learn more about this update here.