Microsoft recently announced that they are adding support for new services like StaffHub, Azure Event Grid, Azure Event hubs and more to Flow. Microsoft last month released a new capability that will allow users to share button flows with or without connections. With the recent update, Microsoft announced a new feature that will allow a co-worker to easily share the button they received with other people in their organization. In the Flow apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone, users can use the Share button feature. Microsoft is also giving more control to the authors over the data that they collect with the button.
Microsoft added support for the following new services:
- Azure Event Grid – Azure Event Grid is an eventing backplane that enables event based programing with pub/sub semantics and reliable distribution & delivery for all services in Azure as well as third parties.
- Azure Event Hubs – Connect to Azure Event Hubs to receive events.
- Azure Log Analytics – Connect to your Azure Log Analytics workspace to run and visualize various Analytics queries.
- Azure Table Storage – Azure Table storage is a service that stores structured NoSQL data in the cloud, providing a key/attribute store with a schemaless design. Sign into your Storage account to create, update, and query tables and more.
- DocFusion365 – DocFusion 365 is a dynamic, cloud-based document composition and automation engine designed to help you manage all of your document content and processes within the Office 365 environment.
- AWeber – AWeber is an email marketing platform that allows small businesses and entrepreneurs to create and send emails.
- StaffHub – Microsoft StaffHub is a cloud-based platform that works across all your devices. It enables firstline workers and their managers to manage time, communicate with their teams, and share content.
Learn more about this update here.