Microsoft Flow team today announced support for four new connectors: Azure File Storage, Azure Video Indexer, Elastic Forms and Plivo. Read about them below.
- Azure File Storage – Microsoft Azure Storage provides a massively scalable, durable, and highly available storage for data on the cloud, and serves as the data storage solution for modern applications. Connect to File Storage to perform various operations such as create, update, get and delete on files in your Azure Storage account.
- Elastic Forms – Build advanced and interactive forms!
- Plivo – Plivo enables sending and receiving SMS & voice calls globally for businesses of all sizes.
- Video Indexer – Easily extract insights from your videos and quickly enrich your applications to enhance discovery and engagement. Use the Video Indexer connector to turn your videos into insights.
Flow team also announced new action and trigger settings. There are three new settings for triggers.
- Split on setting makes it so that each item in list of items, such as Tweets or Emails, gets its own flow run.
- Retry policy setting can configure how many times the flow will retry when there is a transient failure. The default is four times, but you can adjust this or turn off retries entirely.
- Single instance setting can be used if only want one run to happen at a time.
Pagination is a new setting for action which enables you to handle more records than are returned in a single call from a service.
Learn more about these updates here.