Microsoft Flow team yesterday announced support for 5 new connectors including Adobe Creative Cloud, Bing Maps and Bing Search. I’m more excited about the possibilities of using Bing connectors. For example, you can get the routes between two locations or get the specific geocoordinates for an address using Bing Maps connector. Read about the newly added connectors below.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Connect to Adobe Creative Cloud to manage your assets. You can perform various actions such as create, get, and delete assets on Creative Cloud. You can also choose to be notified when an asset is added or updated on Creative Cloud.
- Bing Maps – Bing Maps API allows you to generate map images, routes between two locations or get the specific geocoordinates for an address. You will need to get an API key.
- Bing Search – Bing Search API allows you to search content across the web. You will need to get an API key.
- JotForm – JotForm is an online form service used to generate leads, distribute surveys, collect payments and more.
- Freshservice – Freshservice is a cloud-based IT service desk and service management solution that’s easy to set up and use, to transform employee experience across the organization
Apart from the new connectors, Flow team has also delivered some new improvements. You can now set “time out” for a flow. For example, if you have an Approval flow and you want to have some specific escalation after seven days pass. You can now enter an ISO timespan that represents how long that operation should last. You can now search and filter by Premium or Standard connectors on the Connectors page. Read about all the improvements included in this release here.