Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft has finally released the Reading List app for Windows Phone 8.1 devices. Reading List app was released for Windows 8.1 devices in Windows Store that allows you to bookmark links, and allows you to easily track and manage all of the content you want to get back to later in a beautiful display. Whatever you like to read or watch, the app makes it easy to save, find and get back to things you like, listing content you’ve saved in chronological order.
• Add bookmarks from any app or Internet Explorer to keep track of things you want to get back to later
• See your list in the Windows Reading List app that is available on all Windows 8.1 devices whether you’re on your phone or PC
• Easily remove items once you’re done with them
• Search through the items in your reading list to find specific things
• Each item is shown in a rich display, showing the title, images, and what app it came from
• Categorize items. You can group together ideas about the next place you want to vacation, articles about finance, or things you want to read for work
• Filter items easily by category
• Share a set of items from your list with others
• Removed an item by mistake? Use the recently deleted section to find it
Download Reading List available from the Windows Phone Store.