Microsoft Edge on Linux now supports sign-in with Microsoft account and the ability to sync your favorites, passwords, extensions, and more. You can go to edge://flags and enable the ‘MSA sign in’ experiment to enable this feature. Once you have enabled this flag, you can start using this feature by following the below steps:
- Select the profile image in the browser taskbar.
- Select Sign in on the profile dialog.
- Sign-in by entering your Microsoft account details.
- Note: AAD accounts are not supported yet.
- Select Sync when you are asked if you want to sync your account. This syncs your favorites, passwords, and other browsing data across the devices you use with this account.