Microsoft has posted and update to their Microsoft Dynamics CRM Universal apps for Windows and Windows Phone.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the essential business solution to help businesses engage their customers while staying productive at work and on the go. The app and service allows salespeople to manage their sales data, guided by contextual business process and gives agents and supervisors freedom of mobility with the full scope of case management.
It provides access to every appointment, update notes, tasks, contacts, accounts, cases, and leads while preparing to meet clients, significantly increasing your conversion rate.
The app features:
- Access your activities, accounts, contacts and leads from an easy to use home page.
- Guided contextual business process.
- Quickly enter a customer data with just a few taps.
- Track progress for key performance indicators visually with charts.
- Access your personalized views of grids and lists so that you can see the data most important to you.
- Pin tiles to the app home page to get you to the info you need quickly.
- Even when you have no connectivity, users can continue to work with online drafts that can be saved once reconnected.
- Fully support custom entities along with customizations.
The update brings Microsoft OneNote integration (this requires Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2015 Update 1) and offers bug fixes.
Find the updated app in the Windows Store here.
Thanks Dell_x for the tip.