Microsoft recently announced the general availability of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. This new offering from Microsoft brings together customer data to gain to offer a single view of customers and derive intelligent insights from them. It will empower marketing, sales, and service professionals to deliver exceptional one-on-one interactions with customers. Dynamics 365 Customer Insights will allow you to:
Get a holistic view of customers
- Connect all your customer data: Bring in transactional, observational, and behavioral data from popular data sources with ease by leveraging prebuilt connectors
- Transform customer data intelligently: Unify and standardize data to conform to the Microsoft Common Data Model
- Enrich customer profiles: Build a richer, more complete view of your customers by incorporating aggregated audience intelligence from Microsoft Graph
Unlock insights and take action
- Act and activate: Discover and create high value segments to power business processes and deliver targeted messages and content.
- Spot trends and patterns: Gain actionable insights with configurable metrics and KPIs
- Predict customer intent: Get guidance on the next best action and predict churn by leveraging AI and custom machine learning algorithms.
Adapt and extend
- Take action: Drive personalized engagement with contextual customer insights infused directly in business applications such as Dynamics 365 for Sales, Service, and Marketing or any other application using rich APIs
- Gain deeper insights: Leverage an out-of-the-box connector for Microsoft Power BI to customize dashboards and reports that enable informed decision-making
- Build custom apps: With Microsoft PowerApps, create custom business apps with embedded customer insights to empower everyone in your organization
- Automate customer-centric experiences and processes: Setup workflows in response to customer actions and signals using Microsoft Flow
Rely on a productive and trusted platform
- Get started quickly: Optimize for time to value with a finished SaaS application and self-service experience built on the Azure cloud platform
- Maintain control of your data: Help your business support data privacy and GDPR compliance with enterprise ready security and built-in governance tools
- Invest with confidence: Put your trust in Microsoft’s expertise and experience in world-class AI research, cloud, data and developer platform
It costs $1,500 per tenant/month. Learn more about this new service here.