Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft and Adobe are already working together on multiple products and services. Yesterday, Microsoft and Adobe announced deeper integration across Adobe Sign and Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics 365, and Azure. Adobe Sign was already Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution. Now, they are announcing deeper Adobe Sign integration across Microsoft’s products and services, read about them below.
- Microsoft SharePoint: Customers can create and embed digital forms such as time-off requests that can be filled, signed, and reused indefinitely. This update is perfect for collecting information from a large number of people inside and outside the company, including brand new users. This information can be automatically saved to SharePoint folders and the data from form fields can be mapped back to a SharePoint list.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: E-signatures now work seamlessly with Dynamics 365 Sales in additional languages, such as German, French and Japanese.
- Microsoft PowerApps and Power Automatein the Government Community Cloud (GCC): Federal, Civilian agencies, state, local, tribal and territorial government employees can include signing workflows when a new file is uploaded in SharePoint, then route final documents and create an audit trail to OneDrive/SharePoint.
- Microsoft Teams: Collaborators can send documents for signature via a simple tab, and a bot allows team members to manage, track, and get notifications for the status of important documents like a contract or agreement.The Adobe Sign integration in Teams is also the first app out the gate to be certified as part of the Microsoft 365 Certification program, which ensures that enterprise data privacy and security are protected from the introduction of third-party developed applications in Microsoft 365.
- Microsoft Azure: Already live in the U.S., Adobe Sign is now available in Microsoft Azure in Europe, helping businesses meet EU data protection and privacy laws by storing all data, content, and information within the EU.
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD): Also available, Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AD) enterprise customers can now enable single sign-on to securely deliver Adobe Sign to their employees in less than 30 minutes via the Adobe admin console, a central location for managing Adobe solutions across the entire organization, for secure seamless access for their employees.
Microsoft and Adobe already have integrations for customer experience management. Yesterday, they announced the following new integrations that will allow marketers to reach consumer in new ways.
- Improved buyer journey orchestration: Through a deep integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Marketo Engage, part of Adobe Experience Cloud, sales, marketing, and service teams are aligned and equipped with a complete set of capabilities to orchestrate personalized multi-channel marketing and sales campaigns and workflows.
- Connecting CRM data with campaigns: Through a closed loop integration between Adobe Campaign Standard and Microsoft Dynamics 365, brands can seamlessly send personalized messages to profiles in their CRM database and track marketing interaction history to determine the most relevant follow-up actions.
- Account based targeting and programmatic attribution: Through an integration between Marketo Engage and LinkedIn, brands can reach specific audiences at each step of the buyer’s journey with relevant and targeted engagements. Marketers can pull granular data straight from LinkedIn, avoiding the often-complex CRM campaign architecting to gain access to necessary analytics. Brands can also prove the impact of LinkedIn ads against other channels with multi-touch attribution, coupled with revenue-based insights, to ultimately improve marketing performance.
- Adobe on Azure: Built on Microsoft Azure, brands can generate new, actionable insights to transform their business, taking advantage of the Azure Data Lake. Adobe Experience Manger, a comprehensive content management platform solution for building websites, mobile apps and forms, leverages Microsoft Azure for Adobe Managed Services. Additionally, Magento Commerce will be available on Microsoft Azure next year, giving Magento merchants the ability to deploy innovations seamlessly, without the day-to-day management of their infrastructure.