Well Mobile World Conference is only 4 days away and it seems our guys at Microsoft are already caking for this event. The show starts Monday February 15th, which as you can tell is merely 4 days away, but that still seems like ages to most.
We have some pretty high hope for this show and at this point the show will either be the biggest ever with the announcement of WM7 or the dumbest so far with the announcement of anything that is not equally as cool as WM7. To sum up what we expect from this MWC here is my personal list:
- WM7, well we are all waiting for this announcement and some screenshots of what we are going to be working with.
- New devices, well from what we see so far, almost none of our current hardware can run WM7, except one which leads me to #3.
- HD2 upgrade to WM7, I know everyone is waiting for this and even though I am HD2-less I am hoping with you.
- free update for current 6.5 devices to 6.5.3, well that one should not be too hard.
- A more lively show that does not put us to sleep like CES did for me.
Well those are my expectations; they are a little high but I do not think it will be too hard.
Here is the time zone show time, from Engadget:
Monday, February 15:
03:00AM – Hawaii
06:00AM – Pacific
07:00AM – Mountain
08:00AM – Central
09:00AM – Eastern
02:00PM – London
03:00PM – Paris
11:00PM – Tokyo