Microsoft has pushed out an update to the Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 with a number of user interface improvements.
The update has previously been available to Insiders but is now rolling out to regular users.
Version 17.9029.22175.0 of the app brings the following improvements:
- New font for unread emails: Now unread emails will be highlighted with a different type of font (in addition to the classic bold)
- Improved layout in email replies: Microsoft has changed the down arrow icon and made other small changes to the interface
- New “Outlook for Android and iOS” prompt in the Settings
- Several improvements in the “List of Messages” section: change the items “Scroll right” and “Scroll left” and with the organization of messages
- Several fixes and improvements
The updated app can be found in the Store here.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation