Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft has pushed out an update to the Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 with a number of user interface improvements.
The update has previously been available to Insiders but is now rolling out to regular users.
Version 17.9029.22175.0 of the app brings the following improvements:
- New font for unread emails: Now unread emails will be highlighted with a different type of font (in addition to the classic bold)
- Improved layout in email replies: Microsoft has changed the down arrow icon and made other small changes to the interface
- New “Outlook for Android and iOS” prompt in the Settings
- Several improvements in the “List of Messages” section: change the items “Scroll right” and “Scroll left” and with the organization of messages
- Several fixes and improvements
The updated app can be found in the Store here.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfhvqm]